Happy Friday! Here is a heads up on some road closures for this Weekend
Friday May 10
• Loop 1604 eastbound exit ramp to Gold Canyon and the left lane which includes the turnaround bridge will be closed from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. Crews will perform final project inspection. • Loop 1604 westbound exit ramp to US 281 will be closed from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. Crews will perform punch list activities for project closeout
Saturday May 11.
The municipal elections to be held this Saturday May 11. If you are a registered voter in San Antonio, you will be able to vote for Mayor and respective City Council representatives.
Here are the locations where you can vote at:
-Stone Oak Elementary School
21045 Crescent Oaks
- Tejeda Middle School
2909 Evans Rd
-Hardy Oak Elementary School
22900 Hardy Oak Blvd
- Alzafar Shrine Temple 901
North Loop 1604 W
Take Mom out to get some cupcakes this Sunday for Mother's Day. Gigi's Cupcakes will be hosting a special Mother's Day event from 12 p.m to 2p.m There will be live music provided by Victor and Penni.
There will also be crafts for kids and different mini cupcakes decorated for Mother's Day. If you are looking for a special dessert treat for this weekend, you can pre-order cupcakes over the phone or online.
Come out and enjoy the delicious treats and music.
Come out and enjoy all that the Y has to offer! On Friday May 17 through Sunday May 19, The YMCA of Greater San Antonio is kicking off summer 2013 with an area-wide open house. The open house is free and open to the public.
The community is invited to try out the Y's 10 health and wellness facilities located in Boerne, New Braunfels and San Antonio. Guests will have full access to the Y's state-of-the-art fitness equipment, family fun in the pool and will be able to sample exercise classes.
Stone Oak Property Owners Association officials are putting a major emphasis on water conservation, according to the San Antonio Express News.
In the POA's April newsletter, POA Property manager Meg Lorette, wrote that due to recent rains, turf irrigation has been turned off however, bubblers are running when necessary for newly planted trees.
Lane closures for May 9 (Thursday):
- Loop 1604 eastbound exit ramp to Stone Oak will be closed from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. Crews will perform final project inspection.
- Loop 1604 eastbound entrance ramp to Stone Oak will be closed from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. Crews will perform final project inspection.
Lane closures for May 10 (Friday):
Loop 1604 roadway closures:
- Loop 1604 eastbound exit ramp to Gold Canyon and the left lane which includes the turnaround bridge will be closed from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. Crews will perform final project inspection.